Job Title: Hotel Deputy General Manager
Salary: €40,000 – €45,000
Our client is recruiting an experienced and proactive Deputy General Manager to join the team of this busy four star hotel in Co. Galway. You must have extensive management experience, with a huge focus on F&B, C&B and Training.
You will be responsible for all aspects of the day to day operation of the hotel. The ideal candidate will enjoy working in a fast-paced environment and will have experience in a busy four or five star property.
- Solid hotel management experience in a four or five star hotel environment,
- Hands on experience in hotel operations, specifically, Food & Beverage, Conference & Banqueting and Front of House,
- Excellent attention to detail and high level of commercial and financial knowledge,
- Passionate about standards and provision of excellence in hospitality,
- Ability to lead and motivate a large team of Managers,
- Proven ability in developing talented employees,
- Problem solver with strong foresight who can easily anticipate issues before they arise,
- Ability to communicate at all levels.
If you are searching for a new role and have the necessary experience, be sure to send your application today!