Job Title: Deputy Manager
Salary: €50,000 – €65,000+
We have a great opportunity with this luxury four star property in Co Cork for a hotel operations expert looking to progress in their journey towards a GM role. The Deputy Manager is responsible for total hotel operations (Rooms, F&B, C&B), ensuring a quality guest experience throughout the hotel, and deputises for the General Manager in their absence.
General areas of responsibility include ensuring service and product standards across all departments, management and development of senior operations team, budgets & forecasting in conjunction with the General Manager, ensuring correct financial controls and procedures are observed (payroll, stocktake, costing/pricing, reporting), assisting with/monitoring general HR responsibilities (employee well-being, training, reviews etc), supporting hotel sales activity as required (client meetings, F&B promotions, hotel website & social media).
The ideal candidate will hold a Hotel/Hospitality Management degree and will have at least five years’ experience as a Deputy General Manager/ Director of F&B/ Operations Manager/ Hotel Manager in a luxury four star/ five star property, group or branded hotel experience preferred.
Further key candidate attributes include:
- Strong commercial and cost management knowledge and skills
- Deep F&B/C&B knowledge
- Proven people management and leadership experience
- A systematic approach and total dedication to improving the hotel’s offering
- Hands-on focus with strong departmental operational experience
- Reliable, with the ability to prioritise and multitask, working well and leading when under pressure
- Exceptional communication skills, being able to understand the big picture and drive and implement company objectives
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Send in your CV today for a chance at this pivotal role!