Job Title: HR and Training Manager - Co Kilkenny
Salary: €45,000 – €50,000
Our Client are searching for a Human Resources and Training Manager to join the team of this 5 Star Hotel.
The main duties and responsibilities of the role will include:
- Management of all aspects of the HR Function including Employee Relations, Recruitment & Selection, Compensation & Benefits, Employee engagement, Training & Development;
- Ensure HR policies and procedures are implemented consistently throughout all stages of the employment cycle;
- Fostering open communication & collaborative relationships with both Management & Staff, in order to coach, support and advise appropriately;
- Advise and coach all Head of Departments, Team members and management on all HR matters;
- Ensure that all employee relations issues are addressed fully and in compliance with legislative requirements and best practice.
The ideal candidate for this Human Resources Manager role will have a:
- Strong background/experience in Human Resources at management level (preferably in the Hospitality Sector);
- Degree in Human Resources (CIPD accredited Qualification) or Irish Employment Law Certificate (Good knowledge of Irish Employment Law is essential);
- Accredited Trainer Qualification (e.g. Train the Trainer) would be an advantage.