Job Title: HR Business Partner
Location: Co Dublin
This industry leader has a fantastic development opportunity for an HR Business Partner. This role will assist in overall HR management and development with a special focus on recruitment. Key responsibilities within this role include:
- Recruitment support and maintenance for large network of teams based throughout Ireland and the UK
- Responsibility for company apprenticeship programme
- Support branding initiatives on social media and other channels
- Maintenance of various HR systems including training and development portal
- Team training on recruitment and training tools
- Day to day HR admin
Own transport essential for this role as it requires travel to different sites across Ireland. This is a hybrid role with two remote days.
The ideal candidate will have at least two years’ experience in a recruitment role within the hospitality or retail industry, HR qualifications a strong advantage. Further candidate attributes include:
- Understanding of apprenticeship programmes
- Genuine passion for HR management practices centered on employee engagement
- Proactive self-starter who is also a strong team player
- Enjoy working in a fast-paced and challenging environment
- Strong IT skills: MS Office, HR systems etc
This is a great opportunity for a recent CIPD graduate who would like to join a company with a strong culture of driving employee engagement and loyalty. They also offer excellent mentorship and development opportunities.
If you know what it takes to attract and retain the best people, we’d love to hear from you!