Job Title: HR Manager
Our client is searching for an experienced HR Manager to join the team of this prestigious 4* Hotel in Dublin City.
The objective of the role will include to deliver an overall HR strategy that’s aligned with the business needs by implementation and monitoring of best practice policies/processes in recruitment, training, development, employee relations, engagement and compliance.
As HR Manager you will provide support & guidance to our employees across all spectrums of the HR function while effectively managing & developing our people.
This role reports to the Hotel General Manager, with a dotted line to the Group HR Team in Dublin.
The ideal candidate will have/be:
- 3+ years in a HR management role, ideally in a Hotel or customer focused environment.
- Proactive by nature and a self-starter.
- Have a 3rd level qualification in HRM, Business or similar.
- CIPD qualification is preferred.
- Experience in driving employee engagement.
- Ability to build relationships and influence with all levels of the business.
- Strong understanding of employment law and related legislation.
- Excellent communication & interpersonal skills.
If this sounds like the role for you and you have the necessary experience to execute with role, I would like to hear from you!