Job Title: HR Manager
Salary: €30,000 – €35,000
This well-established four star hotel is currently recruiting a HR Manager. This is a great opportunity for someone who is ready to take on their first managerial role in Human Resources. Key areas of responsibility within this role include:
- Encouraging an environment of employee engagement
- Advising/Supporting HODs in managing their teams (training, performance management, disciplinaries etc)
- Recruitment and onboarding process
- Training coordination, ensuring compliance with all statutory training requirements
- Daily HR admin and office tasks
The ideal candidate will have at least three years’ previous experience in a HR role (ie HR Executive/Assistant) with a HR qualification (or currently be pursuing one). Must possess excellent knowledge of Irish Employment Law. If you have excellent interpersonal skills, a positive outlook and a genuine passion for employee welfare, we’d love to hear from you!
This role reports directly to the GM and the Group HR Manager.