Job Title: HR Manager - Dublin
Salary: €40,000 – €45,000
Would you like to work on the Hospitality Industry rather than in it? We might have the right opportunity for you! This is a great role for an experienced HR Manager who understands all the ins and outs of the hospitality industry and would like to help improve its service offering and standards through systems innovation. This role will play a key part in driving out a new HR application with clients.
Key responsibilities include:
- Design, build, test, and deploy solutions for clients
- Managing multiple projects simultaneously and mentoring/coaching the team on best practices
- Coordinate assigned deliverable schedules to ensure client's timelines are met
- Provide guidance to clients on integration strategies
- Lead project teams through installation discovery and scoping phases of their projects
The ideal candidate will be CIPD qualified and will be passionate about hospitality, technology and customer service with at least four years’ experience as HR Manager within hotels. Must have an excellent track record as a multi-tasking HR expert who is also a real team player, fostering effective collaboration across depts and projects.
If you are a proactive, confident manager with excellent influencing and negotiation skills, we’d love to hear from you!