Job Title: Human Resource Manager
The Human Resources Manager is responsible for providing support, leadership, and oversight of the human resources and training activities of the property. This position is a strategic business partner who helps the hotel achieve its goals by being an advocate, change leader, and champion for inspiring achievement in the employee teams.This is a rare opportunity for someone looking to get involved in a company with an amazing culture.
- Create performance expectations, lead people, manage processes, and hold people accountable for the agreed activities and timetables.
- Maintain a thorough and current knowledge of all human resources practices, employee regulations and employment laws.
- Ensure that the property is in compliance with all policies.
- Oversee property employee relations.
- Provide advice and support to managers regarding employee issues
Ideally we are looking for someone with 5+ years’ experience in human resources and working knowledge of all areas of within HR. If this sounds like you we would love to hear from you.