Job Title: Human Resources Manager
4* North Dublin hotel now recruiting an experienced Human Resources Manager Working as part of the Senior Management Team. As the successful candidate, you will report to the Hotel General Manager and the Group Human Resources Manager. Your duties will include management of the Human Resources function with responsibility for the implementation and delivery of the day to day HR operation and ensuring the delivery of the Human Resources Plan at all level of the business including training and development, talent and performance management and recruitment and selection.
The successful candidate will have:
- Degree in Human Resources Management (CIPD)
- A minimum of 3 years' experience in a Human Resources Management role in the hospitality or related industry
- Outstanding communication/interpersonal and organisational skills
- A commercially minded individual
- Knowledge of employment law and HR best practice
If this sounds like the job for you, please don’t hesitate to get in contact with us!