Job Title: International MICE Sales Manager - Dublin City
Salary: €40,000 – €45,000
International MICE Sales Manager
In this dynamic and challenging role, the International MICE Sales Manager’s key responsibility will be to work with the existing team to maximise the sales potential and achieve revenue budgets for the international MICE market segment.
The ideal candidate will be pro-active and energetic with a proven track record in relationship building and business development, great communication skills and the ability to execute a focused sales & marketing plan effectively.
- Ideally 3 years in a Hotel Sales/Marketing role.
- A creative thinker with an outgoing personality who can drive new relationships as well as maintain existing ones.
- Attendance at designated international trade shows.
- Sales focused, target and results driven.
- Track record in relationship building with all the key business sources - both end clients and agency contacts
- Effective communicator with both clients and colleagues, individually and in groups; with the capacity to provide clear written reports.
- Confident, ambitious and pro-active.
- Working Hours will include international travel
This role offers great exposure in the international MICE marketplace for the right candidate seeking career development in sales role within the Hospitality industry!