Job Title: International Sales Account Manager
Salary: €45,000 – €60,000
Fantastic opportunity for an high-performing event sales professional to join the team of this highly regarded Dublin venue that delivers exceptional events on a global scale. The International Sales Account Manager role has a strong focus on seeking and converting new business opportunities within the international association conference market, while also managing the existing client base. Further responsibilities include in-depth market research, forecasting of future business activity, contract negotiations, and daily sales admin and activities.
The ideal candidate will have at least two years’ experience within event sales with good knowledge of the national / international association market and will hold a proven track record of meeting / exceeding sales targets. Must demonstrate a genuine passion for delivering exceptional service and customer care.
Further candidate attributes include:
- Strong negotiation and influencing skills
- Pro-active and self-motivated mindset
- Strong time-management and organisational skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Active team player who enjoys making contributions
- Innovative and creative approach to sales generation
Excellent range of benefits on offer including:
- Flexible working environment with hybrid option available after probationary period
- Corporate pension scheme
- 23 days annual leave, with additional days rewarded based on length of service
- On site staff restaurant
- Bike to Work scheme
- Paid maternity and paternity leave
- Comprehensive health insurance
- Workplace wellbeing programme
- Training and development opportunities
- Employee Assistance Programme
If you relish the buzz of the international events scene and want to join the team of a world-class venue, send in your CV today!