Job Title: Junior Project Manager
Salary: €35,000 – €40,000
This leading conference organiser is known for their client-focused, innovative approach for projects of all sizes. They now have available an opening for a Junior Project Manager on their team. This role is responsible for supporting the Senior Project Manager, assisting with client account management and ensuring the efficient running of every event from initial handover to final invoice.
Key responsibilities within this role will include:
- Attendance at client meetings and meeting note preparation
- Site inspections and other client events
- Regular client communication
- Support in budget management
- Venue management (catering, A/V, entertainment, signage etc), exhibition management, hotel allocations, marketing & promotion
- Supplier relations
- Assisting sales team with organisation/admin of site inspections and Fam Trips
- On-site event support (after hours and weekends included)
- Other administrative tasks and duties as required
The successful candidate will have a third level qualification with at least two years’ experience in the Conference/Events industry, DMC / PCO / Tour Operator preferred. Must have excellent IT and organisational skills and fluent written and verbal English.
Hybrid work options available with this role. Flexibility with work hours essential (evenings and weekends per business requirements). Candidates must be willing and able to travel as required.
If you are a proactive, creative, client-focused events professional, we’d love to hear from you!