Job Title: Junior Sous Chef - Co. Kildare
Junior Sous Chef - Award Winning Restaurant Co. Kildare
Our Client are a family run business. They are looking for passionate, deeply committed and ambitious individuals who want to learn and challenge themselves. They place great value on using only the very best ingredients and serving a high standard product. They offer a warm welcome to their customers in a relaxed informal surrounding. Thus, they expect candidates to have a passion for and understanding of the raw produce they use along with a keen interest to develop their knowledge, but also to add something new to the restaurant.
The ideal candidate should:
- Have minimum 2/3 year’s experience at similar level in a quality restaurant.
- Knowledge and interest in Irish food culture and current trends.
- Ability to work on own initiative and take control of situations as they arise
- Work alongside the head chef on the managing of all kitchen duties.
- Pastry and bakery experience desirable.
- Spoken and written English is essential.
- Must have a valid work visa with full working rights to work in Ireland without restriction, required