Job Title: Marketing & Events Executive
Trying to decide between an Events and Marketing career? Here’s a great role that combines the two! The Marketing & Events Executive reports to the Meeting & Events Manager, assisting them with sales and meeting room activities, while also working closely with the Sales & Marketing Manager on marketing objectives (social media, print material, advertising etc).
The ideal candidate will have at least two years’ experience within a Sales/Marketing/Events role in a four star hotel environment and will demonstrate excellent administrative and organisational skills with good knowledge of overall hotel operations. Further candidate attributes include:
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- An excellent standard of computer literacy/systems (MS Word, Excel, Opera etc)
- Ability to assist with online marketing & video editing
- Knowledge of local markets
- Outstanding commercial awareness for data analysis
- Good numeracy skills and firm grasp of statistics
- Creativity when it comes to developing campaigns
Send in your CV today to find out more on this unique, multi-faceted role with excellent career progression opportunities!