Job Title: Marketing Executive
This five star resort in Co Wicklow is currently recruiting a talented Marketing Executive to join their team. This role will assist in the development and execution of both traditional and digital marketing strategies and activities, with key responsibilities covering:
- Support business objectives through the strategic creation and delivery of content across all key social media channels including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, YouTube etc.
- Ensure all social media content and copy adheres to brand image and tone / language.
- Measurement of social media reach, activity effectiveness, and ROI on advertising.
- Assist in the development and creation of new hotel printed and digital collateral across all revenue streams.
- Assist in the management of all databases and ensure full application and compliance with GDPR legislation.
- Manage and execute all email marketing campaigns utilising branded ezine systems and measuring ROI on all campaigns.
- Work with all industry third party organisations to maximise marketing opportunities e.g. Failte Ireland/ Tourism Ireland/ OTA’s etc.
- Manage internal data collection tools and assist hotel teams to maximise database growth and ensure compliance with GDPR legislation.
- Maintenance of the hotel website content and booking engine. Working closely with the revenue teams to maximise ROI on promotions and special offers.
- Assist in distribution of press releases to targeted media/media agencies.
- Monitor, analyse and communicate PR results on a monthly basis.
The ideal candidate will have at least one years’ experience in a marketing role within the hospitality sector, five star hotel property an advantage. Must have experience in working with content management systems and digital agencies. Further candidate attributes include:
- Strong command of the English language both written and spoken.
- Knowledge of high-end luxury hotel market is desirable.
- Excellent skills in Microsoft Word & Excel.
- Highly organised, strong team player with the ability to work in fast-paced environment.
- Positive attitude.
- Outstanding attention to detail and strong communication skills are essential.
Excellent array of benefits available with this role including:
- Complimentary health club, pool membership and golf
- Discounted golf and health club rates for friends and family members
- Discounted spa treatments
- Personal achievement rewards in sport, education and community activity
- Length of Service rewards
- Internal training rewards
- Upselling & other departmental rewards
- Educational assistance for Hospitality & other professional courses
- Bike to work scheme & other commuter plans
- Meals during shifts and healthy snacks
- Free on site tea/coffee
- Free parking
- Staff discounts on accommodation in sister properties
- Opportunities for advancement & Career Development
- Various employee/ team recognition awards and programmes
- Employee referral bonus
- Financial planning resources
Send in your CV today for a chance to join the team at this favourite five star!