Job Title: Marketing Manager
This hotel group boasts a diverse offering of properties to suit guest preferences. They now seek a Group Marketing Manager to help showcase each property while maintaining a strong brand culture. Working closely with the Director of Sales, this role will be responsible for the creation and execution of all marketing plans and activities with a strong emphasis on branding and digital marketing.
This role requires extensive travel among the properties and is available on a hybrid work model.
The ideal candidate will be a highly motivated and creative individual with at least two years’ experience in a Marketing Manager role, group experience essential with exposure to various hotel markets – luxury, leisure, corporate etc. Will hold a marketing qualification and have in-depth knowledge of digital marketing. Further attributes include:
- Self-motivated, driven, results-orientated and proactive attitude
- Excellent communication, presentation and negotiation skills
- Good understanding of SEM and SEO techniques
- Tech savvy, creative and passionate about online marketing
- Good networker to develop partnerships
For more on this dynamic role, send in your CV today!