Job Title: M&E Executive
Salary: €28,000 – €30,000+
This contemporary four star property with significant meeting & events business is currently recruiting a Meeting & Events Executive to join their team. This would be a great opportunity for an experienced M&E Coordinator looking to progress their events career.
The Meeting & Events Executive will assist in ensuring the smooth running of the M&E department, ensuring all enquiries are dealt with in a professional and friendly manner and converted to maximise revenue.
Key responsibilities in this role include:
- Co-ordination of all M&E bookings
- Co-ordination of any special requests for bookers or guests
- Facilitate site inspections of the property with potential and current bookers
- Maintain awareness of relevant competitor information and market changes
- Communications with all operational departments
- Event follow up communication, responding to any organizer/client feedback
- Room group quotation and booking in conjunction with M&E enquiries
- Build effective client relationships, new and existing
The successful candidate will have at least one years’ experience as M&E/Event Executive or two years’ in an M&E/Event Coordinator role within a large four star property with busy Meeting & Events department. Will display excellent client relationship awareness with strong organisational, admin and IT skills.
For more on this role, send in your CV today!