Job Title: Meeting & Events Coordinator
Salary: €28,000 – €32,000+
This luxury five star boutique hotel in central Dublin has a great opportunity for a savvy Meeting & Events Coordinator. This role will focus on maximising all MICE opportunities, ensuring the smooth administration of the M&E dept, resulting in seamless events and total guest satisfaction.
Key responsibilities include:
- Deliver and communicate accurate event orders for the hotel operations team on a weekly basis
- Liaise with clients, upsell and ensure that all client detail/preferences are shared with hotel team
- Achieve monthly room hire and F&B revenue targets
- Ensuring personalized service for each event client
- Weekly forecast of Room hire/F&B revenue for management
- Assist in sales for social events – wedding/milestone events
- Ensure meeting and event detail is up to date online
- Regular competitor analysis to ensure product offering is relevant
- Management of MICE database and co-operate with Digital Marketing Manager for direct marketing campaigns
- Follow up post event with client and chase possible leads
- Host MICE client events on a quarterly basis in conjunction with sales team
- Maintain the highest level of communication internally and externally
The ideal candidate will have at least one years’ experience in an events/reservations role within a 4/5 star Dublin hotel. Experience with Opera PMS an advantage. In addition, the candidate will demonstrate:
- Proven track record of excellent attention to detail in terms of client reservations/events and/or BEO detail
- Proven experience in achieving targets and extending great customer care to clients
- Creative approach to selling M&E product – ability to think outside the box
- Ability to work on own initiative once guidance is given
- Ability to prioritise activities on multiple projects with minimal supervision
Some of the great company benefits on offer include: bonus, Bike to Work / Travel Tax Saver Incentives, discounts on hotel accommodation, employee recognition programmes, Refer a Friend incentive and discounted health insurance.
If you would like to develop your Events career in one of Dublin’s top five star properties, this could be the perfect match!