Job Title: MICE Sales Manager
This luxury resort hotel in Co Kilkenny is currently recruiting a passionate, proactive MICE Sales Manager to join their Sales and Marketing team.
Key responsibilities within the role include:
- Key account/prospect management while also maintaining active accounts.
- Maintain valid call objectives and relevant action plans for each key account/key prospect and ensure all follow-up is executed in a timely manner.
- Compile and execute monthly sales action plans with budgets as agreed with DOSM.
- Personally make own appointments and carry out telephone research on a weekly basis.
- Work closely with the local DMCs, maintaining relationships and driving business into the hotel.
- Proactively identify opportunities, arrange and manage familiarisation trips in line with business needs.
- Create and pursue innovative ideas for revenue generation, ensuring that all opportunities are researched fully and presented to the DOSM where appropriate.
- Conduct sales trips as requested to UK, EU and internationally.
- Attend Failte Ireland/Tourism Ireland events in the MICE market.
The ideal candidate will have a least two years’ experience as a proactive Sales Manager with strong knowledge of the DMC market and MICE sector. Must have proven track record of achieving/exceeding all sales targets. Further candidate attributes include:
- Dedicated team player
- Commitment to excellence and self-development
- Results-oriented with ability to think strategically in solving problems
- Inspiring leadership style
- Excellent communication skills with fluent written and oral English
- Excellent negotiation and decision-making skills
If you're an experienced MICE sales professional and you’d like the chance to promote one of Ireland’s top resort destinations, send in your CV today!