Job Title: Office Manager
Salary: €33,000 – €36,000
This recently renovated city-centre three star hotel is currently recruiting an Office Manager to help ensure successful day to day operations through meticulous administrative support. This role covers many aspects of hotel operations including purchasing management, reporting, HR documentation, payroll processing, admin support for the FOH team and cash controls.
This will suit a highly organised problem solver who is ready to learn and enjoys working on their own initiative and getting results.
- Manage supplier accounts, process invoices and delivery dockets
- Assist in managing purchasing and orders of stocks for the hotel
- Assist in cash control procedures
- Generate financial and sales reports
- Assist in processing payroll information
- Carry out general office administrative tasks
- Support to Front of House management operations - Hotel, Bar & Restaurant
- Assist in HR documentation
The ideal candidate will have at least two years’ experience in a role with an administrative capacity in a hotel environment, previous accounts / HR experience a strong advantage. Further key attributes include:
- Strong organisational skills and ability to work on own initiative
- Optimistic and can do mindset
- Strong communication skills
- Excellent attention to detail in all tasks
- Ideally have a third-level qualification
- Excellent IT skills with experience working with Excel, Google Drive
- Previous experience and working knowledge of payroll and accounting software systems, ie Xero, Sage, Bizimply
If you’re an administrative whiz who loves hospitality, and you have a positive, can-do outlook, we’d love to hear from you!