Job Title: Operations Manager
This charming, family-run business set in idyllic surrounds in Co Cork is the setting for magical celebrations. They now require a highly detail-oriented, passionate Operations Manager to ensure the smooth day-to-day running of all aspects of the business including accommodation, F&B and events. Key responsibilities will include:
- To effectively prepare for all booked events, ensuring that all events run seamlessly
- To design and implement standard operating procedures, ascertaining a consistent and superior service delivery to all guests
- To liaise with the General Manager in effectively managing the team roster, ensuring that it is resourced efficiently and that the team are trained appropriately
- To build and maintain professional relationships with all internal and external guests
- To be a property ambassador and professionally represent the product and company at all times
- To be responsible for the property’s financial performance and profitability, ensuring budgeted margins and targets are achieved
- To meet and greet all guests, manage enquiries and conduct show arounds in conjunction with the sales team
- To ensure the security of the property at all times
The ideal candidate will have at least four years’ experience as a senior manager (operations) of a four star property with significant wedding and events business. Key candidate attributes include:
- Excellent attention to detail
- Excellent organisation skills with the ability to successfully manage multiple projects at the same time
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Passion for hospitality and customer service
- Good sense of humour!
Please note that own transport is required with this role, accommodation can be provided in the short term.
If you are an operations expert with a genuine heart for hospitality, and you know what it takes to deliver seamless events, we’d love to hear from you!