Job Title: Operations Manager
This reputable 4* hotel in South Co. Dublin currently seeks an Operations Manager of equal calibre who will ensure the seamless operations of all activity within the property. This is a hands-on role for a skilled multi-tasker with a stellar track record of delivering top-notch service.
Key responsibilities include:
- Effective management of team roster,
- Ensuring the team are trained appropriately,
- Maintaining open communication with other properties within the group, ensuring effective integration and a complete service offering to guests,
- Building and maintaining professional relationships with all internal and external guests,
- Being an ambassador for the property, professionally representing it and the company at all times,
- Overseeing financial performance and profitability, ensuring budgeted margins and targets are achieved,
- Guest meet and greet,
- Management of all enquiries, conducting show around in conjunction with the sales team,
- Ensuring the security of the property at all times.
The successful candidate must be a passionate hospitality professional with at least four years’ experience as a senior manager within a four/five star property. You will demonstrate excellent attention to detail and will be committed to delivering operational excellence.
This role reports directly to the General Manager.