Job Title: Operations Manager - Co Carlow
Salary: €42,000 – €45,000
Our Client are currently recruiting for an Experienced Operations Manager to join their team. As Operations Manager of a busy Food, Beverage & Nightclub business, you will be an integral
part of the Management team and will be responsible for delivering a high level of support to General Management.
Duties Responsibilities Include:
- Manage all function/nightclub/beverage/food operations.
- Responsibility for Health & Safety Compliance to ensure safety of guests, staff and the
- Direct responsibility for Emergency Situations including safety hazards and medical
- Manage & record accidents & incidents in line with Company policy.
- Carry out checks of the premises to ensure compliance with Company standards & Customer expectations.
- Ensure Customer Service is of the highest standard.
- Develop, Motivate & Manage Staff.
Skills & Experience Required:
- Minimum of 5 years Operational/Management experience in hospitality industry.
- In-depth knowledge and understanding of the licensed trade.
- Knowledge of nightclub safety & risk operations is desirable.
- Ability to work under pressure & remain calm in high stress situations.
- Strong Leadership & Interpersonal Skills.
- Effective Communication & Organisational Skills.
- Ability to multi-task, use initiative in fast-paced environment.
- Availability to work flexible hours especially late nights and weekends.