Job Title: Private Client Services Manager
This is a unique role focused on developing and retaining high net worth/VIP clientele for this luxury retail operation. The Private Services Client Manager will be responsible for defining the business direction (financial, operational, strategic) for all HNW and VIP interactions throughout the year.
Overview of responsibilities includes:
- Create and deliver strategy for the acquisition, ongoing engagement and retention of high net worth and VIP clientele, with the objective of creating a large and sustainable base of clientele for brand partners to engage with.
- Ensure that there is a robust strategy in place for VIP and private event space, curating content to ensure that it hosts a constant stream of guests that brand partners would be highly interested in acquiring.
- Create and support a compelling series of events and activities elsewhere on site as well in the local market to engage with this same target clientele.
- Build new partnerships and leverage existing ones with providers of HNW clientele e.g. private banks, private members clubs as well as hotel and travel groups, among others.
The ideal candidate will be a degree holder with at least five years in a sales leadership capacity within a hospitality, luxury or event-based industry. Must demonstrate good understanding of high net-worth client requirements and able to deal with varying levels of clients/brand partners with different status, cultures and behaviours. Further candidate requirements include:
- Commercial/Retail/Luxury brand awareness
- Outstanding sales, negotiating, influencing and networking skills
- Excellent people skills in all directions (stakeholders, direct reports, brand partners & guests)
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- A service attitude with a clear display of empathy and five star luxury - passionate about exceeding client expectations on a day-to-day basis
Expansive array of benefits on offer with this role including:
- Life assurance and income protection
- Leisure travel insurance
- Electric car scheme
- Season ticket loans
- Cycle-to-work scheme
- Discounted shopping portal
- Referral bonus
- Health benefits: private medical cover, virtual doctor support, dental insurance, health screening, eye care and flu vaccinations
- Yoga classes
- Active social programme
If you want to work with a company that’s committed to providing an extraordinary experience for their customers as well as their employees, get in touch with us today!