Job Title: Procurement and Contracts Manager
Salary: €50,000 – €60,000+
We have a unique role available for a hospitality manager with strong procurement and contract experience . The Procurement and Contracts Manager is responsible for all procurement activities and processes across the company.
Key focus areas of this role include tendering, related legislation and internal compliance as well as managing key catering/retail contracts, acting as primary contact for service operators (restaurant, bar, retail outlets) and managing the SLA relationship.
The ideal candidate will have at least three years’ experience in procurement/contract management, preferably in a commercial environment, with experience in competitive bidding, supplier qualification and supplier management. Further candidate attributes include:
- Superior influencing, investigative, negotiation, and communication skills
- The ability to work with and influence a broad range of customers, stakeholders, and staff and management at senior levels
- Excellent computer skills with excellent MS Excel proficiency
- Strong commercial awareness
- Good at building rapport with team members and suppliers in order to achieve a close and constructive working relationship
Benefits with this role include company pension, gym membership, company laptop & phone.
For more information on this role, get in touch with us today!