Job Title: Project Manager
Salary: €35,000 – €40,000
We are currently seeking a Project Manager to join a dynamic team in Dublin. The role would include project managing conferences, events and incentive groups from conception through to operations and final account reconciliation. This will involve some of all of the following activities:
- Designing, creating and costing of proposals for clients – this will involve ongoing liaison with the client to ensure ongoing success of the project
- Responding to RFPs in timely manner
- Drawing up and updating operational itineraries
- Ensuring all accommodation & ground services are booked in line with the client’s agreed programme & budget
- Budget management including rate negotiation with suppliers to ensure we have realistic, winning rates
- Invoice processing for suppliers and clients
- Preparation and participation in site inspections and Fam trips
- Some overtime evening and weekends will be necessary
The ideal candidate will have at least five year’s experience in a similar role and will be friendly, a quick learner, a good communicator, have team spirit, be professional, focused, and result-orientated, have initiative and be passionate about the tourism and event industry in Ireland.
A 3rd level qualification in Tourism or Event Management is also required.
If you think that this is you, please do not hesitate to contact us!