Job Title: Quotations Team Leader - Dublin
Salary: €35,000 – €38,000
We are currently recruiting a French speaking Team Leader for the Client Quotations Dept of this leading tour operator. The successful candidate will be a fluent French speaker with at least three years’ experience in operating or quoting groups from the French market. This person will be an excellent communicator, able to motivate, prioritise and supervise the work of others, as well as liaising regularly and effectively with international sales teams.
Further attributes include:
- Able to work well under pressure and to with a positive disposition
- Must have very good knowledge of Ireland as a destination
- Strong attention to detail and commercially driven
- Competent in MS Office Packages (Word, Excel etc.)
- A flexible worker as some overtime (evening & weekends) is required with this role.
Key responsibilities within the role include:
- Preparation of quotations to be sent to the end client, including calculation of selling price and creation of itinerary
- Handover of confirmed groups to Operations within agreed procedure
- Liaising with other departments such as Sales and Operations
- Production of management information and statistics on group quotes & confirmed groups
- Organise and participate in Fam trips for both staff and agents
- Understanding and meeting commercial deadlines and turnaround times
- Understanding the impact of mark-up on quotes for competitiveness and profit
- Supervising junior staff
Attractive package for the right candidate! If this sounds like the role for you please send your CV in confidence to email@example.com.