Job Title: Reception Assistant
Salary: €24,000 – €28,000
This growing accommodation services provider seeks an enthusiastic Reception Assistant to be the first point of contact and provide an attentive reception service for tenants of this student accommodation building. This role will also provide a comprehensive administrative support to the accommodation team. Key responsibilities will include:
- Cover the front desk during office hours.
- Deal with customer enquiries by social networks, email, telephone and in person.
- Provide appropriate advice to tenants/potential tenants regarding any queries they have.
- Undertake viewings with potential customers and be able to give them appropriate information.
- Ensure the reception and management suite is clean and tidy at all times and adheres to Health & Safety requirements.
- Ensure that the database system is kept up to date and maintained.
- Receive and process payments.
- Monitor and chase rent arrears.
- Undertake inspections of the student flats and rooms to assess condition for recharges.
- File and maintain customer data.
- Liaise with the maintenance function to ensure any issues are resolved promptly and are logged appropriately.
- Conduct any other reasonable duties at the request of the General Manager.
The ideal candidate will have previous experience on a busy reception desk, preferably within a large four star hotel, and will demonstrate a genuine attitude of customer care. Must have excellent communication skills, written and verbal, with fluent English. Will also have excellent IT and administration skills, familiarity with PMS software an advantage.
If you’d like to further your hospitality career in a dynamic workplace that places a high value on customer service, this could be the one for you!