Job Title: Reception Manager
Fantastic opportunity for an experienced Reception Manager at this stylish, contemporary four star hotel. The Reception Manager will be responsible for leading the front desk team in providing a first class experience for each guest.
Key responsibilities within this role include:
- Smooth and efficient daily operation of Front Office in line with hotel standards.
- Ensure all guest enquiries and bookings are dealt with promptly, courteously and efficiently.
- Ensure all guest requests are dealt with promptly throughout their stay.
- Attend weekly HOD meetings
- Coordination and liaison with other hotel depts and managers as required (Reservations, Sales, Accounts etc)
- Responsible for reception and reservation roster.
- Oversee room allocations, requests.
- Review customer feedback and implement corrective action if / as required
- Motivate the Team Members towards achieving the Sales targets / upselling for Front Office
- Assist with Front Desk activities / guest queries and check in / out of guests
The ideal candidate will have at least two years’ experience as Reception/Front Office/Duty Manager within a busy, quality hotel property (four star property preferred). Must demonstrate passion for hospitality and offering first class customer service and be a positive team player/leader. Familiarity with Hotsoft a strong advantage.
To find out more about this role, get in touch with us today!