Job Title: Front Office Manager
We have a great role for an experienced Reception Manager with this Dublin institution. This role is responsible for the smooth running of the reception operation across multiple sites, ensuring all correct systems and procedures are in place and all necessary team training is provided to ensure a high level of customer service.
Sample responsibilities within the role will include:
- Ensuring all reception and related FOH areas are presented and maintained to a high standard
- Ensuring a high standard of customer service is offered by each team member
- Ensuring the satisfactory resolution of any guest issues/requests
- Seasonal staff recruitment
- Staff rotas, ensuring adequate cover in all situations
- Training and development of all reception teams
- Performance assessments, including annual appraisal process
- Front Office reporting
- Oversee Switchboard, ensuring first class service delivered
- Liaising with other depts as required (ie Security, Maintenance, Sales etc)
- Using front office systems (KX and StarRez)
The successful candidate will have a minimum of three years’ experience as Front Office / Reception / Guest Relations Manager within the hospitality/accommodation industry. Knowledge/Experience of the student accommodation sector an advantage.
You will be an extremely organised, proactive manager, able to work under pressure, with proven problem solving and conflict resolution skills. Must demonstrate excellent communication, administration and IT skills.
Good career progression opportunities within the company. For more on this multi-faceted role, get in touch with us today!