Job Title: Receptionist
Salary: €25,000 – €32,000
A newly built event space in Dublin is looking for an experienced receptionist to join their team. This is a Customer facing role overseeing the day to day management of all reception duties along with continually exceeding expectations in the client journey when onsite.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Providing exceptionally friendly service to all guests, ensuring an exceptional experience at all times.
- Ensuring the day to day operations are carried out in line with the standards of the property.
- Managing the reception area in a professional manner.
- Anticipating guest needs in order to enhance quality service and in turn enhance guest satisfaction.
- Ensuring that all enquiries and complaints are dealt with promptly and effectively.
- Ensuring a high standard of attention to detail paying particular attention to special requests, event bookings, VIP attendees.
- Reporting for duty in accordance with times set by your manager as per weekly roster in relation to business activity requirements, over a 6 day period.
- Having a complete knowledge of the property along with the products and services offered.
- Positively promoting sales within your department and maximise sales opportunities for the conference & events team
- Being aware and conscious at all times of operating costs and understand your role in controlling these
Experience in a hotel environment is preferable. If you feel like this role could be for you, please send us your CV today.