Job Title: Regional Financial Controller
Salary: €75,000 – €80,000+
We are currently recruiting a Regional Financial Controller for this leading hospitality group. Based in Co Kerry or Co Cork, this role will oversee the financial departments of several properties in Munster, ensuring each property is producing robust and accurate weekly and monthly accounts, P&L, balance sheet and cashflows.
In addition, the Regional FC is responsible for educating and mentoring the hotel finance team and General Manager in accounting and control best practice, undertaking hotel FC duties or projects as required. A sample of duties includes:
- Representing each hotel with GM at monthly meetings and delivering added value insights to head office team
- Business partnering with the Senior Team in each property, GM in particular, to ensure the property is strategically focused, lean, and tracking target
- Oversee hotel budgeting process
- Preparing weekly & monthly accounts, questioning profit margins, costs, etc with each hotel’s GM and Financial Controller
- Managing property cashflow and providing monthly group cashflow reports
- Presenting monthly group financial reports with KPI’s per business unit
- Managing Capex budgets
- Ensuring all reporting and compliance work is delivered accurately and on time
- Ensuring payroll is being managed effectively within budget
- Liaising with Internal and External Auditors
- Project work as required
The ideal candidate will be a qualified accountant with at least two years’ experience as a hotel Financial Controller/Director of Finance, cluster/group experience an advantage. Must demonstrate strong commercial/financial acumen as well as excellent communication and interpersonal skills, able to positively influence and guide a team in successful financial strategy and result delivery.
Excellent benefits package available with this role. If you are a senior finance professional with experience in the hospitality industry, we’d love to hear from you!