Job Title: Reservations Agent
Salary: €29,000 – €30,000
This luxury resort in Co Carlow is currently recruiting a Reservations Agent to join their team. This role is responsible for managing the rooms reservation process for both individual and group bookings as well as assisting the Reservations Manager with all aspects of the Reservations Function daily.
- Assist with meeting and exceeding budgeted targets.
- Ensure the constant delivery of excellent guest and customer service.
- Ensure all email traffic is monitored and reservations appropriately recorded and checked – dates, price, market segmentation, sources etc.
- Manage no-show and cancelled reservations and process charges according to hotel policy.
- Work closely with the Sales team to help identify leads and convert leads to confirmed bookings.
- Liaise with the Reservations Manager to maximise room revenue. Assist with daily, weekly and monthly revenue reporting.
- Provide details of hotel facilities and pricing information. Impeccable and thorough billing skills.
- Promoting and up selling the estate facilities and amenities.
- Manage group blocks, managing cut off dates, deposits and contracts.
The ideal candidate will have at least two years’ experience in a hotel reservations/front office role, knowledge of Hotsoft an advantage, and will possess excellent customer service and interpersonal skills. Must be an organised and efficient hospitality professional with strong multi-tasking ability and flexible and proactive work approach.
Benefits with this role include:
- Meals on duty
- Opportunities for development and career progression
- Employee Assistance Program
- Employee Recognition Awards
- Team Member Accommodation & F&B discounts in group properties
- Complimentary parking
Send in your CV today to apply for this role!