Job Title: Reservations Manager - Dublin
Salary: €35,000 – €38,000
Our Client are currently recruiting for an experienced Reservations Manager. This role reports to the Hotel Revenue Manager, the main responsibilities for this role is to manage the day to day operations in the reservations office which incorporates bedroom and meeting room bookings.
Specific responsibilities include:
- To ensure the efficient day to day management of the reservations department.
- To supervise and co-ordinate the activities of employees engaged in taking, recording, and cancelling reservations for both bedrooms and meeting rooms.
- To assist in the maximisation of room revenue, occupancy percentage and rev par through efficient yield management, revenue analysis and tracking, in conjunction with the Hotel Revenue Manager.
- To update hotel availability and constantly update the reservations system in conjunction with competitive influences for the property and market.
- In conjunction with the Revenue Manager and Sales team, to ensure the business strategy is effective and to optimise the revenue return
- To ensure that all sales opportunities are maximised
- To assist in the forecasting and rooms management budgeting for the Hotel
- To ensure all guest requests are communicated to all departments
Our Client are looking for an experienced individual, with passion, drive and enthusiasm, someone who has a proven track record in a similar position, hands on, leads by example with the ability to lead and motivate a team.
Successful applicants must have
- Two years previous experience as a Hotel Reservations Manager
- Excellent business awareness with a “switched on” sense of the Hotel business
- Excellent business like presentation
- Ability to organise
- Passionate about customer care
- Must have excellent written & spoken English