Job Title: Reservations Manager
An exciting opportunity has arisen with a brand new hotel, opening in Dublin city centre in early 2020, as the Reservations Manager. In this role you will be responsible the day-to-day operations and administration of the reservations department. You will fulfil the hotel’s goals established to maximize revenue according to property operations and expectations of the budget. You will also provide supervision, direction, and leadership for the Reservations Department in accordance with brand standards, sales objectives , performance, and quality assurance indicators provided. You will work very closely with the Revenue, Sales, and Front Office Managers to ensure that revenue is maximized for the property.
The successful candidate will:
- Have two years’ experience in reservations and/or revenue management
- Have a degree/diploma in Hospitality or Revenue Management
- Have Working knowledge of hotel distribution systems (GDS, etc.)
- Have Extensive knowledge of Property Management System, preferably Opera.
- Have Strong communication and listening skills
- Understand the competitive marketplace and implement approaches to ensure the property stays ahead of trends in the local market