Job Title: Reservations Manager
Irish five-star Resort and Spa is currently recruiting for a Reservations Manager.
Reporting to the Commercial Director, the Reservations Manager will oversee the Supervision and Management of the Reservations Department bringing an energetic level of dynamism, tenacity and focus to our dedicated operational Reservations team.
The Successful Candidate will:
- Be able to demonstrate a career history of success and growth in Reservations whilst possessing a sound knowledge of Hotel Operations. The Reservations Manager will maintain standards, policies and procedures within Reservations.
- Have knowledge of managerial applications of Reservations systems including Opera, comprehension of reservation sales process, yield management system and strategic management.
- Have outstanding leadership, management and coaching skills to give focus and direction to the team.
Ideal candidate will possess:
- Fluent command of English with the ability to communicate effectively.
- Role would suit a highly organised, efficient, positive and enthusiastic professional with very high standards
- The Ability to prioritize and organize work assignments; delegate work to Reservations.
- Ideally, we are looking for those with Hotel experience
- Excellent computer skills
- Experience with the Marsha Reservations System or Opera PMS System.
- Ability to perform basic mathematical computations.
- Candidates must be flexible with availability.
As an employee you will receive initial and ongoing training for your professional development & progression opportunities. Other bonuses include: a competitive salary, complimentary car parking, meals while on duty, employee hotel discounts, and employee recognition awards.