Job Title: Reservations Manager
Salary: €35,000 – €40,000
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Reservations Manager with a well established Cork hotel property.
In this role you will be responsible the day-to-day operations of the reservations department. You will fulfil the hotel’s goals in order to maximize revenue according to property operations and budget expectations.
You will also provide supervision, direction, and leadership for the reservations agents in this department, in accordance with brand standards, sales objectives, performance, and quality assurance indicators. You will work very closely with an experienced Revenue, Sales, and Front Office teams in this role.
The successful candidate will:
- Have 2-3 years’ experience in reservations and/or revenue management
- Have a degree/diploma in Hospitality or Revenue Management
- Have Working knowledge of hotel distribution systems (GDS, etc.)
- Have Extensive knowledge of Property Management System, preferably Opera.
- Have Strong communication and listening skills
- Understand the competitive marketplace and implement approaches to ensure the property stays ahead of trends in the local Cork market
If you feel you have the right experience and interest in this role, please send your CV today.