Job Title: Resort Sales Manager
Salary: €28,000 – €30,000
We are seeking to recruit a Sales Executive to join the team in this luxurious five-star resort in Northern Ireland. You will start the customer journey by creating tailored itineraries for all our groups, conferences and meeting business.
Duties for the role will include:
- Source and develop sales leads
- Win and contract new business with new and existing customers
- Achieving and exceeding sales targets in line with budget
- Managing existing relationships
- Cold calling potential clients to establish new accounts through consistently targeting and managing relationships.
- Deliver sales presentations
- Represent the company at industry related events, networking events , showcases and roadshows
- Using a network of industry contacts, social media etc. to generate new business leads.
- Tracking progress through customer relationship databases.
- Attending internal sales meetings, and submitting activity reports and results
- Ensuing business in contracted
- Forecasting sales to enable operational planning
- Keeping abreast of competitors and gathering current marketplace information on pricing and products
- Attending trade shows, NITB events
Experience in sales is essential, excellent communication, interpersonal and customer services skills are key to this role in addition to having outstanding attention to detail. And an outgoing personality. This role is on the road so will be ideal for someone who enjoys travelling within Ireland.