Job Title: Restaurant Director
This elegant urban restaurant featuring the best of Irish produce seeks to deliver the ultimate dining experience for its guests. They now require a Restaurant Director who will ensure flawless day to day operations by supporting the team on site as well as working closely with a variety of senior colleagues and collaborators outside the business.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Formulating strategies, plans and goals to grow the business in conjunction with senior colleagues.
- Lead and develop the front of house service teams including the empowerment and future development of restaurant assistant managers and supervisors.
- Develop and effectively implement service strategies that support achievement of the restaurant's goals.
- Champion an environment for employees that is aligned with the company culture through consistent and effective communication, training and performance management.
- Ensure that the restaurant delivers the agreed and consistent experience by reviewing restaurant operations from the customer's perspective as well as from a business perspective on a regular basis.
- Implement and manage the annual budget; monitor actual versus budgeted expenses.
- Working closely with the commercial teams on negotiations/ setting of prices.
- Continue to be an important face/ voice of the company, support marketing and business development to achieve agreed goals.
We are looking for a highly experienced Restaurant Manager / General Manager with at least 10 years’ experience in the industry with five years minimum at a senior management level. Must have a solid background in upscale / high-end establishments focusing equally on the guest and culinary experience. Candidates should also have/be the following:
- Strong commercial and financial acumen
- Excellent motivational leadership skills
- Excellent communication skills – able to positively and effectively engage with all colleagues and collaborators
- Innovative thinker who constantly seeks to improve
Full range of benefits available with this role including:
- Company pension
- Uniform allowance
- Company laptop and mobile
- Professional training and education support
- Employee Assistance Program
- Day off for birthday
- Refer-a-friend bonus
- Employee discount in restaurant
- Bike to work scheme
- Commuter TaxSaver Annual Tickets
- Regular employee events
- Christmas Saving Club
- One to One information on Tax and Payroll
- Death in Service Benefit
To find out more on this select senior management role, send in your CV today!