Job Title: Restaurant Manager
This impressive luxury boutique country property with award-winning restaurant is a truly unique leisure destination as well as being a wedding favourite. They now seek a highly trained and polished Restaurant Manager with good wine knowledge to ensure smooth restaurant operations and five star guest service. In addition, this role manages the set up and service of weddings, again ensuring a smooth and delightful luxury experience for all guests.
Key responsibilities include:
- Create a positive and welcoming atmosphere for all guests upon arrival.
- Ensure guest satisfaction, while maintaining the operating budget.
- Management of wait staff: establishing schedules, controlling resources, dealing with any issues that rise, team development/ training/ mentoring.?
- Act as liaison between the kitchen and the floor, communicating with chefs to ensure a smooth service.
- Wine and stock ordering.
- Assist with menu planning.
- Maintain sanitation standards.
- Provide support to servers and hosts on the floor during peak meal periods.?
- Handle any customer complaints that arise.
The ideal candidate will have at least three years’ experience as Restaurant Manager of a fine dining destination. In addition, you will have event management/operations/C&B experience with a proven track record of delivering five star events. Must have superior customer service skills, deep food and wine knowledge and excellent leadership and development skills.
If you are looking to move to a truly extraordinary workplace that you can take great pride in, send in your CV today!