Job Title: Restaurant Manager
We are currently recruiting an experienced, polished Restaurant Manager for this highly esteemed, long established Dublin restaurant. This role is responsible for ensuring the smooth and profitable overall operation of the business. Key responsibilities include:
- Staff Management: training, rostering, performance management, recruitment
- Customer Service: daily staff briefings, monitoring of standards, building repeat/referral business, responding to customer reviews and complaints
- Environment: cleaning, presentation, HACCP, Health & Safety
- Financial: daily cash management, Bizimply, cost control, pricing, invoices, waste management
- Sales: increase sales, upselling, maximise profit, menu review, new ideas
- Stock Management: stock takes, stock rotation, ordering, pricing reviews, inventory (tableware, cleaning supplies etc)
The ideal candidate will have at least four years’ experience as Restaurant Manager / General Manager within a quality, high volume restaurant with excellent customer service, communication and leadership skills; a keen eye for detail; good commercial & financial acumen; and a genuine passion for quality food & the restaurant industry.
Get in touch with us today to find out more on this role!