Job Title: Restaurant Manager - Co Carlow
Salary: €30,000 – €35,000
Reporting to the General Manager, you will be fully responsible for the smooth operation of this 4* Restaurant. This is a “hands on” role and requires the ideal candidate to have a minimum of 5 years previous management experience with excellent interpersonal, organisational and leadership skills. This role has the primary responsibility for overseeing the Restaurant on a shift basis as well as assisting with other F&B Functions and Duty Manager Shifts as required.
Skills/Experience to include but are not limited to:
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience in a similar role.
- A qualification in a Hotel/Catering Management discipline is desirable.
- A visible, proactive, personally involved leader with excellent organisational, influencing and communication skills, capable of engaging hotel staff to deliver exceptional service.
- Ability to multitask with all departments HOD’s.
- Excellent work ethic with drive and the ambition to succeed.
- Flexibility and a proactive approach are a must in this role.
- Excellent communication and people management skills, enthusiastic and motivated.
- A passion for customer service.
If this sounds like the role for you please apply below.