Job Title: Revenue Manager
Salary: €45,000 – €55,000
This central Dublin hotel features style and sustainability in equal measure, and they now seek a Revenue Manager who shares their ethos to guide their revenue management strategy and oversee the Reservations department.
A sample of key responsibilities includes:
- Oversee revenue management and distribution strategy of the hotel and manage day to day yield operations.
- Daily pick-up analysis, strategy adjustments and reporting.
- Perform competitive benchmark studies and follow market trends.
- Assist with maintenance of 24-36 month rolling demand calendar.
- Weekly forecasts, monthly performance analysis and reporting, quarterly property performance reviews.
- Manage and oversee strategy for all third party distribution.
- Ensure all related systems are configured correctly, validated and working to full capacity.
- Ensure website booking process is maintained, up-to-date and functional.
- Evaluate performance of distribution partners and contracted rates.
- Prepare outline for and support the annual revenue budget process.
- Inspire Hotel’s HODs to further embed a revenue management culture.
The ideal candidate will have at least three years’ experience as Revenue Manager within a quality Dublin/city hotel with a proven track record of achieving KPI's. Will demonstrate strong financial acumen, solid budgeting and forecasting experience and excellent systems knowledge, in particular Opera Cloud PMS.
Further candidate attributes include:
- A self-starter and strong closer, with multi-tasking ability
- Excellent levels of personal motivation and organisation
- Effective communicator to clients and colleagues, with the capacity to provide clear written reports.
- Confident, ambitious and pro-active.
- Seeks out challenges and is driven by success.
- Excellent competitor and market knowledge.
- Track record in revenue target success and over-achievement essential
As part of a larger hotel group, there are excellent opportunities for growth both within this role and across the company. A host of company benefits includes:
- 29 days of holiday including public holidays
- Free meals on duty
- Free annual flu jab
- Employee Assistance & Wellbeing program
- Death in Service/ Life Assurance
- Pension Plan: Non-Contributory
- Friends & Family rates
- Great location with easy access to public transport
- Cycle to Work scheme and TaxSaver Scheme
- Staff summer parties & Christmas parties
If you’re a keen Revenue Manager with a real heart for sustainability, we’d love to hear from you!