Job Title: Revenue Manager
This favourite luxury four star in central Dublin is currently recruiting a Revenue Manager to be responsible for the execution and implementation of the hotel revenue and reservations strategy, maximizing hotel room revenue through effective pricing and inventory management.
Key responsibilities include:
- Implement the overall pricing strategy, in alignment with agreed pricing, to include all market segments and distribution channels.
- Ensure effective pricing strategies are in place relative to the competition in each market.
- Effectively manage inventory and implement the pricing strategy in all distribution channels including branded web, 3rd party sites, and the GDS.
- Collaborate with Director of Sales & Marketing in the decision making process of promotion participation, pricing and distribution.
- Daily monitoring of market pricing and review hotel’s pricing appropriately.
- Implement selective sell guidelines for groups and coordinate management of group business closely in conjunction with the relevant teams in the Hotel.
- Pro-actively identify low demand periods and in cooperation with Sales & Marketing Director, develop a plan to improve performance.
- Responsible for effective implementation and compliance of all company Reservations & Revenue SOP’s.
- Ensure that all rate plans are maintained and extended as appropriate.
- Ensure that all revenue is attributed to the correct revenue category and ensure that checks are in place and monitored daily.
- Ensure rate parity across all booking channels.
- Preparation of updated forecasts across market segments.
- Preparation for and management of Revenue Management/Strategy Meeting.
- Oversee Group Reservation function, ensuring that all groups are quoted in a timely manner, followed-up, confirmed, contracted and handed over to Operations.
- Manage team training requirements.
- Take the lead role in Reservations/Revenue related property PMS & integration issues.
- Complete all daily/weekly/monthly reports necessary to complete the revenue function.
- Ensure that the Reservations/Revenue team are revenue focused with clear direction and understanding to implement all revenue strategies in place.
- Recognise sales leads and pass them on to the sales office.
The ideal candidate will have at least three years’ experience as Revenue Manager of a large four star hotel with good knowledge of the Dublin market. Must demonstrate deep understanding of yield management, keen financial and commercial acumen and excellent analytical skills. In addition, candidates will have/be:
- Strong organisational and multi-tasking skills
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with fluent written/verbal English
- Excellent systems knowledge
- Keen attention to detail
- Strong customer focus
Some of the great benefits on offer include:
- On-site car parking
- Meals on duty
- Uniforms provided
- Taxsaver travel scheme
- Designated Learning & Development programmes
- Progression opportunities
- Bike to Work scheme
- Refer a Friend scheme
- Employee of the month
If you’d like to pursue your career with a property that genuinely values its team and recognises and rewards their commitment, send in your CV today!