Job Title: Revenue Manager - Dublin City
Salary: €45,000 – €50,000
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Revenue Manager to join the team of this deluxe 4* Hotel in Dublin City Centre
Key Duties & Responsibilities:
As Revenue Manager, you will manage a highly effective Hotel Reservations Department. Working closely with the Sales and Marketing Teams to develop strategic sales plans. Ensuring that the Reservations Department meets and exceeds budgeted targets. Monitoring revenue variance, constantly, to identify areas of concern and build an approach to maximise revenue. Develop the Reservations Team to ensure the constant delivery of excellent Guest and customer service.
The ideal candidate will be:
- Previous experience in Revenue Management
- Previous experience leading a busy Reservations Team in a competitive market
- A passion for team coaching and development
- Excellent organisational skills with a high level of accuracy
- Excellent communication skills and ability to build effective long-term relationships
- Analytical approach to work
Please apply online with a cover letter detailing your relevant qualifications and experience.