Job Title: Rooms Division Manager
Location: Co Dublin
Salary: €50,000 – €60,000
This well-established luxury four star hotel is currently recruiting a Rooms Division Manager to oversee their Front of House, Security and Reservations departments. This could suit a highly experienced Front of House Manager looking to progress their career or an experienced Rooms Division Manager.
Key responsibilities include:
- Monitor all Front Office financial operations, including group billing, verifying rates/discounts, daily sales reconciliation, petty cash and room inventory controls.
- Maintain customer service/satisfaction standards; handle any service recovery situations to include clear written communication with customers and team.
- Maintain and develop customer database to help exceed expectations on return visits.
- Be involved in the preparation of departmental and hotel budgets as well as any other financial reports if requested.
- Motivate and drive the team to ensure quality standards are exceeded.
- Understand the impact of department’s operations on the overall property financial goals and objectives and achieve/exceed goals.
- Supervise continuous Front Office operation and night audit, including hiring, training, evaluating performance and scheduling work.
- Lobby / Reception presence in order to meet guests on a daily basis
- Manage Front Office and Guest Relations teams and liaise with Housekeeping department to foster a culture of growth, development and performance within the department.
- Achieve effective communication by briefing and debriefing staff, holding regular departmental meetings, and actively encouraging transparent communication with other departments within the Hotel.
- Provide strong guidance and support to the Reception team, helping them to achieve their potential and accomplish overall departmental objectives.
The ideal candidate will be an experienced Front of House Manager / Rooms Division Manager of a large four star hotel with a proven track record of effective and inspiring team management. Further attributes include:
- Excellent relationship builder and communicator with both guests and colleagues, demonstrating true passion for the industry
- Good commercial awareness
- Ability to work on own initiative and to tight timescales when necessary
- Flexible in approach with a positive attitude
Excellent array of employee benefits on offer including:
- Subsidised accommodation
- Complimentary family gym membership (for partner and all children under 16)
- Discounted Spa treatments and products
- Educational assistance – for Hospitality & other professional courses
- Bike to work scheme & other commuter plans
- Health insurance contribution
- Pension contribution
- Management sick pay scheme
- Meals and tea/coffee during shifts
- Free parking
- Complimentary and discounted accommodation nights
- Complimentary golf
- Management suit contribution
- Opportunities for advancement & career development
- Achievers of the Year / Leaders of the Quarter awards
- Employee referral bonus
- Length of service rewards
If you are passionate about creating memorable guest moments and leading your team to deliver excellent customer service, we’d love to hear from you!