Job Title: Sales Executive
Salary: €28,000 – €30,000
Great role for a keen Sales Executive looking to develop their career in a premium hospitality group. This leading accommodation provider boasts properties across Europe, with significant further growth planned for Dublin.
The Sales Executive is a key support role within the Sales team with key responsibilities including:
- Administration of the day to day property management systems
- Providing timely, accurate, competitive quotes on all corporate and long stay enquiries
- Accurate record maintenance of all pricings, sales, and activity reports
- Securing and managing corporate accounts, Group agencies by building and maintaining professional relationships with key bookers
- Assisting with marketing campaigns, mail shots, sales blitz etc
- Assist and help co-ordinate corporate sales events within the cities
- Preparation of individual and team action plans
- Maintain contact with clients, including new companies, ensuring high levels of client satisfaction and customer loyalty
The ideal candidate will have at least one years’ experience in Sales/Reservations within the hospitality sector (high-end hotel/premium accommodation) with knowledge of Opera/IDEAS/Siteminder/Salesforce.
If you are a hungry, driven sales professional looking for a great place to grow your career, this could be the perfect fit!