Job Title: Sales Executive
Salary: €32,000 – €35,000
We have a great opportunity for an experienced Sales Executive to join the Incentive team of this market leading travel specialist. This role will suit a results-driven sales professional with experience of the North American and Australasian markets.
Key responsibilities include:
- Sales and marketing activities including office-based work and sales trips/activities throughout Ireland and overseas.
- Sales reporting.
- Maintain and build strong client relationships built on trust.
- Sales presentation preparation and coordination of sales proposals.
- Marketing support: managing social media accounts, ezine content etc.
- Assisting with environmental and responsible tourism initiatives.
- Preparation and presentation of proposed client programmes.
- Development of costing models.
- Site inspection / Fam trips.
- Ensure that all funding applications are processed and submitted.
- Assisting other depts/colleagues as required.
- Manage and maintain the CRM database.
- General office duties.
- Supervision and support of any staff/trainees assigned to the Incentive Department.
The ideal candidate will have a third level Tourism/Business/Language qualification and/or at least two years’ experience within an Irish DMC, demonstrating excellent knowledge of the Ireland incentive product offering. Further candidate attributes include:
- Fluency in verbal and written English essential.
- Motivated self-starter with a passion for business development and client care.
- Excellent organisational and staff management skills with good attention to detail.
- Commercial drive and ability to work to identified KPIs.
- Strong, positive communication skills.
- Being client-focused, friendly and diplomatic.
- Team player able to work in a busy environment.
- A desire to be the best for yourself and your clients.
- Willingness to travel – both in Ireland and also to the overseas markets.
- Availability to work evenings and weekends as required.
- Full driver license (not required but would be beneficial for the role).
This is a great company to work for with benefits including great learning and training opportunities, hybrid work options, pension & health contributions, employee assistance programme and active social committee.
Send in your CV today for a chance to become part of the team at this highly regarded DMC.