Job Title: Sales Executive
Location: Co Dublin
We are currently recruiting a talented Sales & Events Executive for this North Dublin four star property with large M&E department. This role will have a strong business development focus on the MICE and leisure event segments and will develop a creative sales strategy and innovative initiatives for sourcing MICE/event/wedding business.
Day to day responsibilities will include:
- Client relationship management
- B2B Sales, managing key accounts
- Sales activities including exhibitions, sales presentations, networking events
- Conduct FAM trips/site inspections/sales appointments
- Upselling the hotel wherever possible
- Preparation of RFPs as required
- Preparation of client quotations
- Manage all wedding enquires and converting where possible
- Update and maintain the Conference & Banqueting systems daily
- Function sheet coordination and communication
The ideal candidate will have at least two years’ experience within a similar Sales/Events role within a four star hotel property. Will demonstrate keen eye for detail, stellar customer service attitude and excellent administrative, communication and systems skills.
If “thinking out of the box” is your specialty, and you’re looking to advance your sales career at a quality luxury property, we’d love to hear from you!