Job Title: Sales Manager
We are looking for a Sales Manager with Corporate & MICE expertise to join the team of this contemporary four star hotel in Galway. This role is responsible for maximising hotel revenue by negotiating corporate rates, MICE and group business proposals. The manager will pro-actively be working to drive managed and non-managed accounts and develop relationships with key contacts to increase and convert existing and new business.
Key responsibilities and actions include:
- Create an effective sales pipeline
- Key account/prospect management
- Weekly outside sales calls
- Site inspections
- Trade fair attendance
- Market analysis/competitor research
- Develop and execute quarterly sales action plans
- Reporting (forecasts, booking report, monthly sales report etc)
The ideal candidate will have at least three years’ experience as Sales Manager, pro-active/ corporate/ MICE experience a strong advantage, with a proven track record of meeting/ exceeding all sales targets. Strong systems knowledge to include Salesforce, Opera and full MS Suite. Must have excellent negotiation and communication skills with a genuine customer-focused approach.
Contact us today for more information on this dynamic sales role!